Connect Matchmaking Ltd is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our members and those who visit our website.
Connect Matchmaking Ltd is a registered UK company under Company number 13087029.
The registered address for Connect Matchmaking is International House, 12 Constance Street, London E16 2DQ. Throughout this document the terms ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ are used to mean this website and Connect Matchmaking Ltd.
Please read this document carefully before proceeding to understand what the use of our website and services will mean to you and your personal data as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Data that is given to Connect Matchmaking by you.
- When you register with us.
- When you choose to receive marketing communication data from us.
- When you contact us through the website by telephone, post, email or through other media.
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media website or otherwise.
Data that is collected automatically.
Connect Matchmaking will automatically collect some information about your visit to the website, included in this is your I P address. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content. This information allows us to make improvements to the website content and navigation.
What is personal data?
Personal Data is defined by the GDPR as any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified by reference to an Identifier. An Identifier is a piece of information that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
How Connect Matchmaking may use your personal data
Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Supply and improve our products and services.
- Providing and managing your account.
- In order for Connect Matchmaking to enter into a contract with you.
- Communicating with you.
- With your permission and or where permitted by UK law, Connect Matchmaking may also use your personal data for marketing purposes. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw at any time.
- If you have previously purchased services from Connect Matchmaking, we may provide details of similar services, or other services we offer that you may be interested in.
- Supplying you with information by email, telephone or post that you have opted into. You may choose to unsubscribe or opt-out of sharing any personal data at any time.
- Connect Matchmaking will never pass or sell your information to any third parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances.
- Contact for market research purposes.
Your rights and access to information
Simply contact us by email or telephone should you wish to access any information that we hold about you. Remember that:
- You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request that Connect Matchmaking to remove or delete your data from our systems or restrict our use of your data.
- You can ask for a copy of your personal data held by us.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent or to submit a complaint about how we have handled your data.
- If you have any cause for concern or complaint about our use of your personal data, in the first instance please contact Connect Matchmaking directly so that we can resolve any problem.
- If you do not want to complain to Connect Matchmaking or at any point during your complaint with us or are unsatisfied with the answers provided, you can complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done by contacting them via their website https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Keeping data secure
With any and all personal data, this information will be stored securely and only kept when necessary such as to provide you with our membership benefits where Connect Matchmaking have a legitimate business reason to do so. We only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Connect Matchmaking will not share any of your personal data with any third parties, the only exception to this will be when we have your express permission to share limited and defined data solely for the purposes of matchmaking with:
- Matchmaking partners who are also GDPR compliant and may share some of your information in order to match you with their clients. Matchmaking partners will never store information unnecessarily.
- Freelance Coaches, Photographers or Stylists, but only the necessary amount of information they need to fulfil their part of your membership package.
Connect Matchmaking may also share your data in some limited circumstances, when legally required to do so.
Our Membership is only available by bank transfer to Connect Matchmaking Ltd. The account details will be provided to you for this process.
- Enable services and functionality on our site and to understand your interaction with our service.
- Record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website.
- Keep you signed into our website.
You may contact Connect Matchmaking by email at:
Updates to this policy