Dating Safety Guide
All our clients have been ID checked plus we have either met them face to face or via
video link. This however does not mean that we can vouch for them 100%.
Remember that you are responsible for your own safety.
- Always have a phone handy that is fully charged before you leave for your date.
- Only agree to go on a date at a location where you feel comfortable, preferably in a public place.
- Don’t give out your personal details (address, bank details, last name etc).
- Where possible use an email address that doesn’t contain your full name to help protect your anonymity.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going on your date and the name of the person you are meeting.
- Take separate transportation.
- Park somewhere well lit or get a taxi.
- Trust your own judgement and use common sense.
- Never leave your drink unattended.
- Don’t be influenced by your date to consume more alcohol unless you feel comfortable to do so. Be confident in your decision.
- Don’t sit somewhere discreet unless you feel comfortable.
- If you are feeling vulnerable or in danger in a bar, pub or club, speak to a member of staff. Some bars, pubs or clubs use a safety campaign which allows people to discreetly signal to staff members that they may be in danger. This allows customers to approach the bar and ‘Ask for Angela’ (a fictitious member of staff), the bar staff will then know something is wrong and help you.
Not all bars, pubs or clubs are part of this campaign so please double check beforehand